Sunday, March 12, 2006

New look!

Ok, I lied, but I swear, THIS is my last post til Wednesday. I had a lot more time on my hands than I thought this evening after I finished packing and I was just so happy about the page I did today that I decided to give the blog a new look! After all, it's been the same since December, and a lot has happened since then. Change is good! I know a lot of people are giving their blog templates an update and making them more springy - not so much here. But I adore this picture and this color scheme so I decided to try it out for a while. I'll probably change it again in 2 months, but that's the beauty of it being my own blog - I can do whatever I want!

Alright, I need to get some sleep. I don't have to get up too early tomorrow (8am), but it's early enough that I should be in bed within the next 10 minutes (12:30). Good night and bonnes vacances to everyone that's on spring break!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

I like your blog-found it from your post at Shabby Princess. Looks great!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home