Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fyoosh

That's a big sigh of relief, in case you were wondering. And the reason I am so relieved is because everyone coming to visit me now has a hotel!! I FINALLY booked the hotel for when Will visits. I was having such trouble with it and I don't know why, but I finally took Ryan's suggestion and split up the stay. So now we're staying in one hotel for the first 3 nights and a different one the second 3 nights. I'm super pumped and I'll show you why. Here are the posted prices of the hotels where we're staying:

Hotel 1 (3 nights): 396.00 USD
Hotel 2 (3 nights): 468.00 USD

For a grand total suggested retail price of: $864 USD.

Ouch.

But no worries! Here's what I actually paid for two 3 star hotels, thanks to priceline and to Ryan.

Hotel 1: $230.78
Hotel 2: $208.05
Total: 438.83

That's a total savings of $425, for those of you who don't want to do the math.

Not bad, not bad at all I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home