Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lists

I *love* making lists. Whenever I get stressed out, I make a list and it really does help me to relax. Overall I am a very concrete-thinking person. I don't really like to deal with abstracts, but ESPECIALLY in terms of what needs to be done. That should NEVER be abstract. In that spirit, I've decided to make another one of my lists and post it. If everyone sees what I *should* be doing, chances are I'll get around to it sooner. I'd hate to think that everyone reading this sees me as a slacker, right?

I am loving the fact that Gina Miller has totally enabled my list-making obsession with her "Note This!" kit. And look! It comes with pink paper! How amazing is that. I love it.

I probably should've titled this list "Things That Won't Get Done Because I Wasted My Time Making To-Do Lists And Posting Them Online," but that's alright. By the way, that is my actual handwriting, and that is the reason why I never include it on lo's. Isn't it awful? And no, the tablet didn't make it worse. That's how my handwriting really looks.

I am also loving Photoshop for its "make me look better that I really do" capabilities. I took this picture of myself a couple weeks ago and it was one of those where it could be kind of cool, if it weren't for that and that and that, etc. So I fixed it up and now I actually really like it. It definitely won't win any photography prizes, but I like it. Here's a before and after comparison:

I probably should've fixed up the hair a little more so it didn't look quite so raggedy, but I didn't want to put THAT much time into it. Hair is hard to fix up when it looks like that! Trust me, I've tried, and it always ends up looking really artifical and weird. Oh well, that just means I need to practice more. Now that I'm looking at them side by side, the white of the eye looks a little unrealistic. But you know what?

I don't care. Haha.

Ok, that's all for today. It's 1:30 and I'm still in my pjs, so I'm thinking I'll hop in the shower and then get started on the list. I probably won't get anything done today. I'm helping one of my friends move today (well, sort of, there's not that much effort involved on my part). It's kind of a long story and I won't get into it today, but here's to a better second semester! Also, there's a birthday dinner tonight for our director, and after that I'm gonna go check out Leslie's awesome new apartment. I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

I'm peacin' out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home