Saturday, February 18, 2006

Scrapping Sites

While enjoying my lazy Saturday morning, I stumbled across several way cool scrapping sites that you should check out. And without any further ado (or any ado at all, really), here they are:

The Shabby Shoppe
Ok, I know that I already have the Shabby Princess homepage in the sidebar, but I just had to add this. She had a grand re-opening of the Shoppe on Valentine's Day and has added a ton of new products (a few of which I now own, they were so gorgeous I just had to do it) and even a gallery and a message board.


Digi Pick of the Day
This is a cool blog that features a different kit or lo every day. Sometimes there are even freebies - watch for those. Lots of inspiration here, folks.

And speaking of inspiration, I give you my last find of the morning, the Digi Scraplift Blog.
Once a week she posts a lo, and it's your job to scraplift it. Email her your take on it and she'll publish it on the blog. How cool is that? Inspiration and exposure for your work. Love it.

Check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home