Sunday, February 12, 2006

All better!

That definitely didn't take as long as I thought it would. Everything is back to normal now, plus I added a few things. There's a list of blogs that are worth checking out in the sidebar. Michelle Malkin is news, dooce is just...well, you just have to read it. It's absolutely hilarious but I can't really describe it. All the others are scrapbooker's blogs.

I also had to get a new counter because I couldn't remember which site the other one came from. I put the new count at 300 because I think that's about where it was before I lost half my blog. I'd still like to figure out how I managed that one.

There's also a blinkie that's linked to an awesome No Piracy blog. If you scrap or design you should definitely visit this site!

Anywhoo, that's all for now. Other than fixing the blog, I haven't done ANYTHING productive today. Haven't done my yoga, or my morning pages, or even showered, for that matter. So I think I'll go take care of that stuff now.

You may breathe easier now. All is right in my blogging world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home