Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Creating Fiend

That's me! I have so much free time on my hands, I mean seriously, what else am I going to do?

Here is the lo of Will that I posted about earlier. Isn't he so cute? No, you're not going blind, I blurred out the journaling. Granted, the page kind of loses something without it, but too bad. It's for him and not for all of you, so I don't really care if you can't read it. So there. lol.


And here's what I did this morning. Actually it only took about 15 mins, so keep that in mind if you don't like it. Or not, like I said, I don't really care what you all think. lol. It's a quote from that amazing book that you should ALL BUY!! I was just so inspired by it, because it's so true. Just ponder that one for a minute.


There should be a black border around the whole thing but for some reason it's not showing up. Just use your imaginations, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home