Friday, February 03, 2006

The Price of Happiness

How much is happiness worth to you?

This is my happiness:



And it's worth 10 euro for two family size boxes.

Leslie and I went to The Real McCoy today. It's a tiny, ridiculously overpriced American grocery store close to the Eiffel Tower. Both our host parents were going to be gone tonight and we wanted mac and cheese and hamburg. The Real McCoy is possibly the most amazing store I've been in in Paris. It's packed with fruit roll-ups, lucky charms (which I might have to go back and buy after the next lunch money distribution - they're 8 euro a box), hot chocolate, stove top stuffing, cake mixes and frosting, and pretty much anything else that you might get a craving for. Man, the next time I get homesick, I know exactly where I'm going.

Straight to the pop tarts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back to england...that kind of stuff is still expensive to find here...but it's still cheaper than 8 euro's for a box of lucky charms...and yup it's Sarah again...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home