Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wow!

So I found out this morning that there are people out there besides my parents (Hi Mom, hi Dad) that read my blog. This is good news! I just barely put the link in my aim profile. Not that I really think many more people will read it that way, but who knows. I read people's blogs if they have a link in their profile. But then again, I have been officially diagnosed with AMPWS (Away Message/Profile Whore Syndrome). It's a chronic condition bought on by too much free time that drives me to obsessively check people's away messages and read their profiles. They might have changed since five minutes ago.

I know that my counter (did you notice, I got a new one! I didn't like the Bravenet link on the other one) keeps slowly going up, but I have no idea if that's because I refresh the page every couple of hours to see if more people have visited (that's another sympton of AMPWS) or if it's only because my parents read this almost every day or if there are actual new people viewing. So here's what I think you should do - reply to this post with a comment. I changed it so you don't have to have a blogger account to post comments, anyone can do it. Just say "hey," or anything, really. If I know you, say something so I know it's you...like "crackwhore" or "shortcakes" or "I really wanna lose three pounds." If the results are really depressing I might go into the comments section and make stuff up for my own amusement. That would be fun, ya?

And thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me something else to be obsessive about. Lord knows there's nothing else to do in this city ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i comment on the "there's nothing else to do in this city" ? I highly disagree... hehe... and I think you know who I am :D A demain!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home