Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Belated Christmas!

I had a WONDERFUL Christmas. I got a wacom intuos3 4x5 tablet!! I also got some cool paper scrapping stuff, a photography/scrapbooking book, a tripod, and some other nifty stuff. I've been playing with my tablet nonstop ever since I unwrapped it and let me tell you, it is one amazing toy.

I finished my second kit, Powdered Snow. No, I still haven't put up either this one or the first one for download anywhere, but I will soon, I swear! I'm not entirely happy with the paperclips. I realized when I was making the preview that I made the distance of the drop shadow WAY too large and as a result it's really difficult to make them look realistic when they're attached to paper. Of course, I didn't save them individually, but as one large block of paperclips all on one layer, so I can't go back and fix the drop shadows without redoing every single paperclip. Sigh. Well, this is my second kit and I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home