Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Caught up

I finally feel caught up, and man is it a good feeling. I've been feeling really behind and sort of off balance the last couple of days because I haven't been doing my morning pages, yoga, or scrapped anything, and on top of that I was avoiding my homework. But today I fixed that! Now I feel much better. I haven't done my yoga yet, I was just going to write a quick post and then do that before bed. Just wanted to share a super duper quick lo that I did for a challenge on the Shabby Shoppe message boards. I'm not familiar with the Naked Chef, but the challenge was based on that. Here were the rules:

1 photo
1 element/stamp/brush
1 lightly textured background
1 quote/word art

and nothing else! Tricky. But it was fun, it was quick, and I think the result is pretty cute. I've been wanting to do this page for a while, I just never got around to it.

Stitches by Gina Miller, paper by Sara Carling. Font is MA Brownie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home