Monday, March 06, 2006

Paris weather

You see my banner? Ok Will, I know you can't see it, but everybody else? That's pretty much what Paris has looked like for the last 2 weeks. Ugh, so gray and rainy and ugly. I hate rain. I will take snow over rain any day. The Parisians treat them both the same: they pull out the umbrellas. It's so weird! I mean seriously, can you picture anyone in New England whipping out an umbrella when it started to rain? Bizarre.

Anyway, it's been raining here and I don't like it. But Will is coming to visit me on Sunday! That makes me happy. Hopefully the weather will improve, because it's kind of awful right now.

Tonight I have to go to a play with my program. Ok, I guess I don't really have to, but I was tricked into going. The secretary told me and a couple other people that there was a free play and wanted to know if we were interested in going. Thinking that I should probably take advantage of something cultural like that, I said yes. I did not know, however, that there is also a MANDATORY play tomorrow night. That's two soirees in row. And I gotta tell you, they're usually not that captivating. I just don't have the attention span for 2 theatrical outings two nights in a row. And I have a touch of a headache. But, that's enough complaining for now.

I'm probably headed to chez MacDo for a super classy meal.

A demain, if I feel like posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home