Friday, April 07, 2006

Shopping shopping!

So I promised Mom that I wouldn't do any shopping before she got here because we're going to go together next week.

Oops.

I was inspired by my dear friend Emily (you little enabler, you). She went shopping yesterday before grammar and came back with three of the cutest shirts I have ever seen. Of course, I had to go check out the store today. I've walked by it a million times in the mall but never gone inside because it looked too expensive. But it's not!! The store is called Promod and they're on the web if you want to check them out.

So here's what I got:
Pp806655Pp806921

And one other shirt that I can't find on their website. And that's really too bad, because it's my favorite one. It's a brown halter with beads and embroidery and stuff. Way cool. And I got a bracelet that goes with all 3 tops. I really did need to go shopping (sure, sure, I can hear you all saying). It's true. I was taking stock of my closet the other day and everything that I have that's for warm weather looks like crap on me. Either it's just a tiny bit too short, or it's fading, or it just doesn't fit quite right. I don't want to be uncomfortable in my own clothes for the rest of the semester.

There. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

I need to go take care of my laundry now. Seeing as I have nothing left to do all day, I'll probably scrap and maybe work on the new typepad blog. I hope to launch that in a little over a week, so stay tuned!

A bientôt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

Love the shirts-especailly the black one with the scallops!! Off to check out the site ;) I was just reading the news and wondering how you are-are you close to the protests? Looks pretty wild!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home