Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My photos!

Since I know you've all been dying to see what I've been doing in photo, I brought home some prints to share with you. Keep in mind that I don't have a scanner; I put the prints on the floor and photographed them with my digital and a tripod. So, the color is a little off. The color of the pyramid photo is closest to how all of them look in real life. The pyramid and the two statues were both taken at La Défense. The reflection in the puddle (yes that is a reflection, it's not blurry or upside down) is of the Louvre. I will probably post more later but I just wanted to get these up. Enjoy!






And how cool is that little copyright symbol.

Love it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are awesome alexis- i especially like the ones of the statue.

leslie (pas ta soeur)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home